- Performance Highlights
- Teaching and Mentoring
- Hosting and Presenting
- It started With Jason Donovan ➤ Solo looking at my past dating life using the songs of Jason Donovan. Created for Resolution! 2014 and to be developed in december 2014 and throughout 2015
- Windibops ➤Family show based on flatulence and global warming.
- Sit Back ➤developed in 2014 and toured to 13 festivals including GDIF, Fira Tarrega and Watch This Space.
- Her All The Time for Cando2 performed at Commonwealth Youth Dance Festival in Glasgow
- Water and Glass. Commissioned to create two piece for this showcase at Perth Concert Hall, Scotland.
- Sit Back Original Gi20 Commission 2013.
- Freedom is the Right to Write the Wrong Words First R&D Autumn 2013 in Malmo, Sweden with support from IdeasTap and Skanes Dansteater2012
- Long Play Commission for Fresh for Candoco Youth Company Cando2 performed at The Place
- Movement Director for Pearls Colour Dream (Little Red Kettle Theatre Company, Ireland Professional show for 10-14 year old performers.
- Assistant to Producer Kate Scanlan. Sadler’s Wells Breaking Convention Live Stream
- Long Way Home The Place & Sadlers Well’s Commission called ReFresh for Candoco Dance Company’s Youth Dance company. We were selected from an application process.
- You Me Bum Bum Train Scene Leader for 5 star West End Immersive Theatre show. Holborn 2011/2012 show and Stratford 2012 show. Casting and coordinating 100 actors for each show during the 3 month run.
- Bloomsbury Festival Finale commissioned by The Place. Working with kids from the Young and dancers from the adult performing company.
- Heartland Prelude Platform, Hornsey Baths A collaboration with Scarabeus Aerial Theatre Company with Candoco Youth Company Cando2.
- Assistant to Aletta Collins for Cocteau Voices for ROH2 at the Royal Opera House. Original music by Scott Walker.
- Good Morning Mr. Ferguson Dance Film Created with filmmaker Ros Cheshire and co-choreographer Katie Ryan. This was a Moving Bodies culmination project commission. Working with 2 youth groups. Link
- Lay Down Your Weary Tune Sadlers Well’s London Youth Dance Jam Free Tour commission which Cando2 were involved in. Performed in various venues across London. Link to dress rehearsal
- for Moxie Brawl How Odd the Girls Life Looks Created for Resolution! 2011.
- Assistant to choreographer Aletta Collins and producer Keren Kossow for The Place’s 40th Anniversary show This is The Place
- Sit Back (duet) Commissioned by Orlean House Gallery, Richmond and Maximum Exposure Festival Ireland.
- Assistant coordinator for Eurovision Flash Mob London filming.
- Trouble At The Cup Commissioned by SSCD, Dundee, Piece created for Space Cadets 2010 Tour. (4th year performing company)
- for Moxie Brawl Stopped Clock Jacksons Lane Theatre Link: http://www.cloud-dance-festival.org.uk/viewvideo/80/open-your-eyes/moxie-brawl-clock-stopped.html
- When it Rains it Pours Commissioned by SSCD, Dundeee, Piece created for Space Cadets 2009 Tour.
- Hard Rain Commissioned by The Space, Dundee to choreograph on the HND and Degree students.
- Assistant to choreographer Adam Benjamin during the creation of Angels of Incidence with Scottish Dance Theatre.
- The People Pile– (from 2012 to present) creating various characters performing at various and events including Secret Garden Party, Standon Calling and Cat Lovers NYE.
- The Dying Seconds Music Video directed by Adam Kirkham
- Windibops (cover) The Place and Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children.
- Sit Back (cover) UK Tour
- Got To Dance Opening Titles Alto Grye (choregraphed by Tony Adigun)
- Dear John (Comedy Sketch show) Dir. Stephanie Singer Manchester
- Close Encounters Animated State Dance Theatre Company Installation
- Sit Back by Moxie Brawl UK tour
- Saoirse Ni Bhain Riverdance show at Bellyflops Fringe at Dance Umbrella
- Nerdy Birdies Pestiferous R&D and sharings. Street Theatre
- Dancer/Rehearsal Director Leaving Limbo Landing Caroline Bowditch UK tour
- Costa Coffee Coffee Heads TV Advert Rogue Films Dir. Sam Brown
- Serendipity, Animated State Dance Theatre Company Irish Tour
- Weirdy Beardies Pestiferous UK Tour
- No Yesterdays on the Road, Jessie Brett & Company London link
- Music Video Enchante ‘Swayne’s Lane’ ch. Jamila Johnson- Small
- Organized Chaos Dance, various pieces UK Tour
- Tiny Dancers Task Big Brother 10 Endemol Productions Ch. Daniella B Larson
- Off The Map Dance Company, Edinburgh Fringe and UK Tour
- The Way Through The Woods, Cilgwyn Theatre Company
- Rag and Bone Shop of the Heart, Animated State Dance Theatre Company, Ireland
- Katie Green, piece created for London Festival of Architecture London Tour
- Marjorie May’ Gypsy Dundee Rep Theatre Dir. James Brining
Hosting and Presenting
Inside Dance TV Britains only Online Contemporary Dance TV show www.insidedance.co.uk Co-founder, Producer and Presenter. Bringing you up to date news on the contemporary dance scene since 2011. We have also presented live interviews as part of Move It Show 2013 and 2014.
Art Streaming TV Presenting live streams of arts events happening in the UK and Europe. www.artstreamingtv.com 2013 to present.
Variation 2013 The UK’s first contemporary dance freestyle competition at East London Dance. link
Candoco Curious Encounters at Sadler’s Wells. An event aimed at young people to give them an insight into the company and contemporary dance. Nvember 2014
Saoirse Ni Bhain Hostess with the mostess, hosting events and cabaret style shows
Teaching and Mentoring
Youth Dance England- Young Creatives 2010-2011. Worked with young aspiring choreographers to achieve their choreographies that were presented at the Linbury Studio Theatre, Royal Opera House.
Candoco Dance Company– Artist Working with disabled and non-disabled young people and adults. Lead youth company from 2008 to present creating work for different venues, festivals and platforms. During this time I also Acted as Youth Dance Manager, for 2 years which involved running the youth company, creating and coordinating projects.
The Place, London Contemporary Dance School Freelance dance artist teaching in house and outreach. Working with kids from 5years to adult on a range of projects including the CAT programme.
Vocational and Professional level- Teach and choreograph in many universities, dance schools and studios all over the UK and Ireland. Most namely Scottish School of Contemporary Dance where I have been guest lecturer and choreographer. Taught audition classes for Marc Brew Company.
2007- 2008 London Contemporary Dance School, Contemporary, ballet
2006-2007 Apprenticeship with Scottish Dance Theatre (SDT)
2004- 2006 Scottish School of Contemporary Dance (SSCD), Contemporary, Ballet
2004 – 2005 Dance New Amsterdam, New York. Hip hop, Contemporary, Ballet & Jazz (summers)
2001- 2004 Liverpool John Moores University. Jazz, Hip hop, contemporary, ballet