THANK YOU FOR WATCHING!!
Moxie Brawl is an inclusive dance theatre company full of wild disabled, non disabled and neurodivergent humans. We create work for outdoors indoors and places where we shouldn’t be.
Concept, Artistic Director & performer Sarah Blanc
Composer, Musical Director Quiet Boy
Lyrics, story & punk music contributions Brigitte Aphrodite
All in collaboration with cast and creatives.
Cast: Amarnah Ufuoma Cleopatra, Kitty Fedorec, Laura Jones, Maria Rodriguez
BSL Interpreter Emilie Sands
Co-director Anwar Russell
Producer Michael Kitchin
Designer Kat Heath
Sound Designer Lewis Gibson
Magic Barometer Lighting Froud
Production Manager Froud
Sound Engineer & touring technician Aidan Good
Rehearsal Director Chris Owen
BSL Creative mentor Jacob Casselden
Access Support Worker Neelam Saredia-Brayley
Design Manager Lauren Bridle
Photography & film Rosie Powell
Art Work Samuel Morrison
Punk Professor Matthew Worley
Supported using funding from Arts Council England National Lottery funding, Oxford Playhouse, Cambridge Junction and support from Tom Thumb Theatre, Redbrigde Drama Centre, New Wolsey Theatre, artsdepot, Squire Performing Arts Centre, Susie Tate Projects and PDSW.
Special thanks to Professor Matthew Worley from the University of Reading and Subcultures Network and the staff and students from Hexham Priory School in Northumberland. R&D artists Tanja Erhart and Kirsty Green.
Family activities to carry on the discussion after the show:
1: Draw us a picture of what you think Tina’s next invention will be.
– What’s its name?
– How will it save the world?
Take a pic and send it into firstname.lastname@example.org or on our socials @moxiebrawl
2. Write a manifesto of your own. What makes your heart sing and your soul groove. Start your sentences with affirming language eg. We will not conform. We will admit our mistakes because we learn from them. We dance apocalyptic.
3. Find a punk song that you love and dance hard to it.
4. Create a placard. Get a big piece of scrap cardboard and draw something that you believe in and protest around your home/street/school.
5. Tell people what you want to say by writing it on your t-shirt or flag that you got from the show.
Stay in touch:
Join our mailing list, email email@example.com
Twitter: @moxiebrawl @sarahblanc
Instagram: @moxiebrawl @thesarahblanc
AGAIN THANK YOU SOOOOOO MUCH FOR COMING TO WATCH OUR SHOW!!